Sunday 25 July 2021

Hooray Hamsters

  Good afternoon everyone, I am over of the Time for Tea Designs blog today sharing this cute card featuring the Hooray Hamster stamp and die set.

I took inspiration from my team mate Lien for this card as it was a perfect excuse to use up some multicoloured strips of card I had left over from another project.


You can find all the details for this card over on the blog HERE.

I think this is perfect for a fun birthday card and the coloured strips down the side could be changed to give a more tonal effect if required, I just fancied a bit of rainbow today. 🌈 

Thanks for popping by my blog today, don't forget to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order in store.

Lyndsey x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...