Thursday 2 July 2015

Fold over Pocket Card

Hi all,

Back today with another card using the Santoro Willow collection from Trimcraft.

I am really into making cards with pockets and tags at the moment and this is one that I taught in my class last week.

The card is a wallet style with a pocket inside that holds a tag.







I love how this card opens up to reveal the pocket holding a cute little tag. The image on the front is a topper and the image and scalloped mat on the tag have been cut out from the packaging of the pins. I used a selection of FE dies for the flowers, doiley, tags and swirly bits and one of the gorgeous border dies to decorate the pocket.

A full product listing can be found HERE

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...