Thursday 7 May 2015

A little bit Gorjuss

Hi all,

I have a cute little card I made to show you today using the fabulous new range of Gorjuss goodies. I am totally in love with anything Gorjuss and have been right from the very start when they were originally produced by Sugar Nellie and still have all those stamps stored away somewhere lol.

Well the new range came out in April just 2 days before my birthday - so was a perfect excuse for me to have a little spend lol. I love the slightly lighter and brighter colours of this collection especially the lighter blues/pinks & lilacs so they were the first to be grabbed when I opened the packet.


For the card everything came from the Ultimate Die Cut Collection pack and I embellished with the gorgeous ribbon & mixed charm pack. I only used 1 layer  + the base layer of the decoupage  (as I dont really like lots & lots of layers) and stamped a sentiment onto one of the little die cut tags

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey... I love the purple-ness... so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...