Monday 21 July 2014

Get well wishes

Hi all

Here to show you my regular Monday inspiration card from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog.

This week its a free week, so I went all pretty and natural

Anyway for my card I decided to use a cute Hobby House Topper -April Showers and decided that this image would be just perfect for a get well card.



I teamed the image with some lovely papers from Bazzil Basics - Vintage Lace paper pad and added a few pretty flowers and some lovely polka dot organza ribbon. The sentiment is from the CC Designs - Happy Day stamp set.


    *NEW* The Hobby House Elizabeth Bell Toppers - April Showers*NEW* Bazzill Basics 6x6 Printed Multipack - Vintage Lace   *NEW* CC Designs Stamps - AmyR Stamps Happy Day

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card and stunning image x

coops said...

so beautiful lyndsey.i love your soft colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...