Thursday, 20 June 2013

Congratulations

Hi all,

Its been a while but I finally have a card for you today. My BFF asked me for an Engagement card for someone she works with, so I dug out this gorgeous Hobby House Topper and some pretty lilac papers and came up with this.


I added lots of lovely embellies to the card, inc my fave pretty feathers and fancy buttons.

I have had a massive sort out of my craft cupboard and found lots of lovely things I had forgotten about, inc lots of stamps that have never seen ink - so am putting myself on a bit of a stash ban for the next few months as I really need to use some of these things up. Although I have been lead astray by a couple of crafty friends and am branching out a little into something other than cards - I have taken a piccy of my first item so will pop that on for you to see soon.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I am entering this card into the following challenge

The Hobby House - Anything Goes

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Recipe Image, Ribbon, Pearl, Sentiment

Fab N Funky - Animals

Inky Chicks - Love


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...