Thursday 20 June 2013

Congratulations

Hi all,

Its been a while but I finally have a card for you today. My BFF asked me for an Engagement card for someone she works with, so I dug out this gorgeous Hobby House Topper and some pretty lilac papers and came up with this.


I added lots of lovely embellies to the card, inc my fave pretty feathers and fancy buttons.

I have had a massive sort out of my craft cupboard and found lots of lovely things I had forgotten about, inc lots of stamps that have never seen ink - so am putting myself on a bit of a stash ban for the next few months as I really need to use some of these things up. Although I have been lead astray by a couple of crafty friends and am branching out a little into something other than cards - I have taken a piccy of my first item so will pop that on for you to see soon.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I am entering this card into the following challenge

The Hobby House - Anything Goes

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Recipe Image, Ribbon, Pearl, Sentiment

Fab N Funky - Animals

Inky Chicks - Love


14 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey! The image is so cute, love your layout and details too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for joining us on our first challenge at the Hobby House
Hugs Kate x

Shirley said...

This is simply stunning! I love the colour combo! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eileen said...

I love this Wee image and what you have done with it here Lyndsey. Perfect colouring and love the use of Kraft.
Just spent time looking at what I have missed over the past few weeks and saw some truly beautiful work
Eileen x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really beautiful colours and details and I love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Such a cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

fiction book reviews said...

Aww so pretty

Thank you for joining this week at Fab'n'Funky

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey I love everything about it!
Hugs Laurie xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Lol...I wonder who has lead you astray Lyndsey :-)

Anyway onto your card which is absolutely gorgeous. The image is so sweet and I like how you have printed the sentiment on the design paper. You've given me inspiration! Love your choice of papers and those flowers are gorgeous.

See you in the morning!

Diane xx

Krafty Kows said...

Brilliant card and love that ute image. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Jeanette

Debbie said...

A beautiful card Lyndsey. Thank you for joining us at The Hobby House.
Debbie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...