Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Say Hello to Nikki

Hi All, well I have finally managed to get round to doing some crafting just for myself. I decided to have a play with my new Nikki stamps from Ladybug Crafts Ink. To make things a little easier for myself I followed a couple of sketch challenges.

MAWTT - Has a fabby sketch with an open theme this week. This is the first time I have got round to entering this challenge even though I jot all the sketches down. I did flip the sketch however for my card (only cause I stamped the image on the wrong side !!!)



Image - Original Nikki from Ladybug Crafts Ink
Papers - Rose Garden Papermania
Gems - Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles
Ribbon & Flowers from stash

* All the above items are available from LORA crafts.

Sketch Saturday - Has this great little sketch this week, which I followed to the letter !!



Image - Martini Nikki, Ladybug Crafts Ink
Papers - Rose Garden Papermania,
Gems - Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Border - MS Border Punch Daisy Dot
Flowers from stash.

* All the items are available from LORA Crafts


Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...