Wednesday 24 March 2010

Say Hello to Nikki

Hi All, well I have finally managed to get round to doing some crafting just for myself. I decided to have a play with my new Nikki stamps from Ladybug Crafts Ink. To make things a little easier for myself I followed a couple of sketch challenges.

MAWTT - Has a fabby sketch with an open theme this week. This is the first time I have got round to entering this challenge even though I jot all the sketches down. I did flip the sketch however for my card (only cause I stamped the image on the wrong side !!!)



Image - Original Nikki from Ladybug Crafts Ink
Papers - Rose Garden Papermania
Gems - Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles
Ribbon & Flowers from stash

* All the above items are available from LORA crafts.

Sketch Saturday - Has this great little sketch this week, which I followed to the letter !!



Image - Martini Nikki, Ladybug Crafts Ink
Papers - Rose Garden Papermania,
Gems - Hunkydory Diamond Sparkles
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Border - MS Border Punch Daisy Dot
Flowers from stash.

* All the items are available from LORA Crafts


Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Fern said...

2 stunning cards Lynsey... i love Nikki she's fabulous and i especially love the second image- how sofisticated?? :D
Love this paper pad too... i'm using it on everything at the mo xx

Speak Soon, Fern xxx

clare said...

gorgeous card..love the image!
glad you like the sketch..and thanks for joining us at MAWTT and hope you can join us again Clare DT x

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
two great cards, fabby image, beautiful papers, & layout, sue,x

Sarpreet said...

both very gorgeous cards- love the range - so super and beautiful

Kerry said...

These are gorgeous Lyndsey! I love the colours you've used...Original Nikki is looking especially pretty... wish I had hair like her lol.

Kerry xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...