Monday 24 August 2009

Long time no cards

Hi everyone, I am finally back with a few cards. Last night was the first time in ages that I have had time to sit down and craft. I got the MME Bloom & Grow and Wild Asparagus a few weeks ago and have been dying to use it so I gave it an airing last night.


This first card is following the fab sketch over on the Sugar Bowl, I got out some of my little SN cuties as I thought they went so well with the B&G papers so it seems adpt that the first card I made was for this challenge.



This second card follows the sketch over on Sketch & Stash, my new items are my Papers & my old item is my fabulous SN stamp Sweet & Sassy.



Finally this 3rd card is following the fab sketch over on Friday Sketchers, and again using a SN image this time the adorable Daisy.





Papers - MME Bloom & Grow 6 x 6 paper pad

Images - Sugar Nellie

Flowers - MME Bloom & Grow Decoupage Pad

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards oval sentiment

Brads - Papermania Pearl Brads

Hope you enjoyed looking.

For those that are interested, there is a link at the top of this blog to my new blog for the shop LORA Crafts. At the moment I am giving you sneeky peaks of the goodies that will be arriving soon. I plan to keep it updated with new stock items and sample ideas for these items, check it out and let me know what you think.

Lyndsey xx

19 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! All three cards are just so pretty, I love the citrus colours and those adorable SN stamps! Lovely to seeing you back with some cards, hope you enjoyed getting crafty lol!
Shelly x

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsey - so good to 'see' you crafting again!
Love those papers - I've just got a pack, but I can't breing myself to cut into them yet! lol
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog - in answer to your question about the candle, I used white tissue paper, doesn't need to be anything special..as long as you use white with a white candle it should be fine...in fact the paper I used today had been part of some gift wrap that I'd saved! lol
Helen x

Sharon said...

These are all gorgeous Lyndsey. I'm itching to use my Wild Asparagus papers.

Unknown said...

Lyndsey these are brilliant cards, I just got my Asparagus papers on saturday, used them on sunday, just love them.....good luck with the challenges, great to see you back, Hugs Avril xxx

Kathy said...

WOW all three of your cards are just gorgeous!! I love the colors and papers that you have used!! Also all the images are just darling!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Sugar Bowl!
:)Kathy

Lilian said...

Oh wow Lindsey! Your cards are just beautiful! Love the image and gorgeous papers! I really should start using them papers lol! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous cards! Such sweet SN images and I love these MME papers. I used these papers and the same image for my Sugar Bowl card.

I have just visited your Lora Crafts blog and you have lots of gorgeous goodies. Hope it goes well for you.

Lisa x

Cathy said...

Beautiful cards Lynsey. I lvoe the papers and great details.
Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash this time.
Cathy xx

Fern said...

Hi Lyndsey, wow 3 gorgeous cards, i love the sweet SN images and the pretty flowers- the papers are gorgeous too. I love the new website! Goodluck!! :O)

Fern xx

Jill said...

Hi Lyndsey, aww they are gorgeous , I love the DP and colours, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash, so pleased you all had a great holiday hugs Jill xx

Juls said...

wow!! all of these are just gorgeous!!

Chrissie said...

Your cards are gorgeous Lyndsey and your colouring is superb.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Anonymous said...

3 Stunning cards Lyndsey, love them all. Fantastic colour combos!
Hugs
erin x

gina g said...

Hi Lyndsey These are beautiful i love these papers too, hope your little one is keeping well. luv gina xx

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous cards, love it, just came here to message you to see if you were ok, assumed you were busy with the shop or summer holidays! Good luck with the challenges

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards Lyndsey! So beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

PatR said...

Great card and I've left you something over at my place. Hope things are going well with the shop.
Pat xx

Lynsey said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsey! Those papers are fab! I hope you are well and all is going well with the shop. Are you going to have an online shop as well.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Lyndsey,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers..

Hugs Riet.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...