Monday 2 November 2009

Christmas Cards

Well I didnt fall off the end of the earth, just nearly!!!!. I cant believe it has been over a month since I last posted on here. Owning your own craft shop is supposed to be every crafters dream, well it is if you dont want to craft anymore lol!!!. I have barely had time to do any crafting and seem to spend most of my time surfing the web looking for new goodies to stock. It has paid off though and I can now add Promarkers & Sugar Nellie to some of the products available. But as soon at the gorgeous Sugar came into the shop I started getting very ichy fingers. So here are a couple of cards I have made using them, they dont follow any challenges, I just wanted to get crafty.







I am starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel though and will hopefully soon be able to catch up with all your fabulous creations that I have been missing out on.

Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Debz said...

Great cards Lyndsey. I'm glad the shop is going well.
Debz

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good evening Lyndsey, its good to see you posting again hun. I have not been blogging much either but not because of work, just that i seem to keep running out of time. I hope the shop is going well hun, i am absolutely loving the cards you've made here!!! i love the papers you've used. Are you selling on the internet too? hugs Linda x

PatR said...

Great cards Lyndsey. I came and bought three of the lovely christmas stamps last week. Hope you enjoyed Halloween!
Pat xx

CraftyC said...

I did wonder where you had got to Lyndsey. Hope alls going well with the shop and that you find a little more time to craft. Love these cards, super!!! Love to Abbie....
Clairexx

Helen said...

Good to 'see' you again...the cards are gorgeous...love the new Sugar Nellies!
Glad to hear things are going so well with your shop! *U*
Helen x

Georgia said...

Hi Lyndsey,
Stunning cards! I love your sweet images and paper piecing, and the papers are gorgeous! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Joey said...

Hi Lyndsey hun

its nice to see you on here, gorgeous cards! I am so pleased the shop is going well

Joey.xxx

Jill said...

Hi Lyndsey aww hun your cards are stunning and your colouring is superb, love the SN images I much get some hugs Jill xx

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
Lovely cards as usual. If you check my blog I have given you an award. Thanks for the advice you gave me for my blog and helping me spend loads of money in your shop!!!!
Don't forget to look at the new TotallyGorjuss challenge blog. As you have the stamps in stock it might encourage people to buy them and join in
Love Sarah XXX

Shelly said...

Hello Lyndsey! Nice to see you back crafting! Sounds as though you have your hands full with the shop, glad it's going ok. Love these 3 cards, just perfect!
Take care, Shelly ;)

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous cards again, look forward to seeing more of your creations. I have an award for you at my blog x

CraftyC said...

These are all gorgeous cards Lyndsey. All bright and cheery. Hoping to hear that this time next year you'll be a millionaire!! LOL
Clairex

Michele said...

Hi Lyndsey, beautiful cards. Glad everything is going well for you.
Michele x

Riet said...

Ohhh wowwww Lyndsey,i love your images and colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...