Monday 6 July 2015

Happy Birthday

Hi all,

Popping on today with a cute Tiddly Inks card I made a while back. In class every so often I get them to do a sketch challenge and this is when they also get to do a bit of colouring as well rather than using a topper. This is the sample I made for them to follow.


I used one of the gorgeous Wyrn stamps and teamed her with some bright and funky MME papers. a few flowers and gems just to add a bit of decoration and a stamped sentiment cut into a banner shape.

Here's the sketch and measurements if you would like to have a go yourself


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hi Lyndsey! What a cute card! Your coloring is perfect, especially the hair which I still struggle with. The scattering of sequins, gems, and pearls really finish it all off perfectly.

Jeannie T.
My Current Blog Challenge - Kiss the Cook
Dragonfly Journeys

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...