Monday 8 September 2014

Sweet Cupcake

Hi all,

Here today to show you my inspiration card from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog. I had a rest during August as I was pretty tied up with school holidays and such but after receiving my latest parcel of goodies couldn't resist having a play.  

I have used the adorable MFT stamp - Sweet Birthday Wishes, just love her fabulous Cupcake!


I teamed my little cutie with some very pretty papers from Trimcraft First Edition papers - Bella Rose and finished off with a few embellishments from the MMCS £1 range. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.the image is adorable and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...