Monday 15 September 2014

Bloomin Special

Hi all,

Here today to show you my inspiration card from over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog

Today I have used one of the fab by Greeting Farm stamps - Anya Blooms. I love the size of these stamps they are a little larger than normal so give plenty of space for colouring! .



I teamed Anya with some bright and filly papers from Echo Park - we are family and kept they layout super simple.  I used a CC Designs sentiment and finished off with a few flowers and gems. 

Please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card with pretty papers and image x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.gorgeous image and i love your bold colours :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey really sweet image xx

Shivvy x said...

Hi Lynsey, your cards are amazing!!!! You blog is so inspirational. I have just started using pro markers and every cardstock I use bleeds badly. Could you give me some advice on what card to use please?

Thanks
Siobhan

Ellen H. said...

Super adorable card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...