Sunday 3 August 2014

Box of flowers

Hi all

It's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up.

Our theme for this fortnight is :  Anything but square

Now for this challenge I decided to get clever and make one of those box cards that are proving to be very popular at the moment. Please someone remind me not to be too adventurous again when I am short on time - I just about made this in time to go live. I don't know about you but I always seem to be chasing my tail during school hols.

Anyway for the card I used the gorgeous image called - I love spring time - which is one of the images you can get free by subscribing to the Through the Craft Room Door magazine - please click HERE for more details.

So here is my card


The papers are an old DCWV pad (which I only had a couple of sheets left - I am really trying to use all my old papers up atm) and because I was short on time, I cheated with the flowers and used an old Dovecraft Pad called Garden Party which is full of Die Cut flowers, butterflies & swirls and matched perfectly with my papers!

Please pop on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of my team mates creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there. This challenge will run until 15th August and you could win yourself 3 images of your choice.

 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or Papers.

Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

Sweet box card and a really pretty combination of colors too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

This is a wonderful box with so many lovely details! Xxx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lyndsey
Fabulous card in a box.... Love the image
Hugs Sylvie xx

Christine L said...

A gorgeous box of birthday wishes and lovely things hon.... love it!

Hugs
Christine x

Nancy said...

Oh, my! You are a clever girl indeed, Lyndsey! It's fantastic! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...