Wednesday 2 July 2014

Sweet little party girl

Hi all

It's time for a new challenge at All Dressed Up.

Our theme for this fortnight is :  Favourite All Dressed Up image

My favourite image has to be one of the girls from the Three Little Party Girls set. This image was the first ADU image I ever coloured up and I used her as one of my submissions cards when I applied for the ADU DT - so she is also my luck image too lol!!!

All Dressed Up, Three Little Party Girls


So here is my card


I coloured my little party girl with a mix of SN pens & pencils, I teamed her with some bright and pretty papers from Echo park. I added lots of bright coloured flowers and embellishments and stamped my sentiment onto some velum (have I told you how much I love this look at the moment lol).

Please pop on over to All Dressed up blog to check out the rest of my team mates creations, and why not enter the challenge whilst you are there. This challenge will run until 15th July and you could win yourself 3 images of your choice.

 **Please note** 
To enter our challenges you MUST use an All Dressed Up Image or Papers.

Don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to keep up to date with all the latest All Dressed Up news, and chat to fellow crafters. 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Beautiful, and such lovely colours. Xxx

Unknown said...

Awww No wonder she's your favourite Lyndsey. She's lucky for you too! LOVE this card and how you framed her. xxx

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

What a beautiful card, Lyndsey! I love the velum birthday wish and really pretty coloring on the little party girl! Xxx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, lovely and summery... loving the colours x x x

Nancy said...

Fabulous card, Lyndsey! I really love the bright and cheerful colour combination! :o)

Christine L said...

I'm just now getting around to commenting from Wednesday's posts... so sorry! But this little lady was worth my wait!! hehe! Gorgeous colouring...... fabulous bright colours... and I love the sentiment on vellum too... gives the card the perfect touch.

Big hugs
Christine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...