Monday 14 July 2014

Sassy Birthday wishes

Hi all

Here to show you my card for my regular Monday inspiration posting here over on the My Mums Craft Shop Blog.

This week its all about summer colours - when I think of summer of think of fresh yellow colours and lots of flowers. So thats the look I went for with my card. 

Anyway for my card I decided to use a cute MFT Pure Innocence - Sassitude stamp - I love this little sassy sweetheart, so cute and that stance reminds me just of my 8 year old!!



I teamed the image with some lovely papers from My Minds Eye - Now & Then, Dorothy paper pad and added a few pretty flowers and some lovely pale pink satin ribbon.


My Favorite Things Stamps - Pure Innocence Sassitude    *NEW* My Minds Eye 6x6 Paper Pad - Now And Then Dorothy

Thanks for joining popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Christine L said...

Hi Lyndsey.... this is a fabulous card... I love all the PI range and this one certainly has the SASS from her name!! LOL! Love how you've put the card together and the fabbie colour choice!

Hugs
Christine x

Kat W said...

This really is lovely and summery and love this cute girlie :-)
Hugs, Kat x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...