Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tea for Two

Hi all,

Eeek!!! exciting day today, I can start showing you a few sneak peeks of my first lot of samples for Crafters Companion that have been made for a new 4DD (four day deal) starting at 8am on Monday 31st March on Create & Craft.

Crafters Companion are launching a new Papercraft Kit featuring the adorable Barkley character. The CC girls and I have been hard at work making lots of samples for this release and I can tell you there have been some stunning creations made well worth tuning in having a look at!!

The new collection contains
A4 paper Pad
6x6 Paper Pad
A4 Decoupage Pack
A4 Topper Pack
6x6 Acrylic Stamp Set
Epoxy Stickers
2 - 5x7 Embossing Folders

There are also three Hunkydory Papercraft Kits available too. 

If you already own the Barkley Rubber Stamps these kits will be a great addition to your collection.

So for my first sneek peak I thought I would show you this fabby little Double Dutch Fold Card I made



I used  the toppers, 6x6 papers & epoxy stickers on this card, the card base was made from Centura Pearl (hint of Silver) and all the papers were matted using Core'dinations 12x12 card Signature Series Lights. I added a few flowers, gems, ribbon & a doily to embellish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So sweet and cute card! Lovely images. hugs, Helena

Wendy L said...

Brilliant design, great card, xxxx

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.really gorgeous design and colours and adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

The fold on this is stunning, fabby dabby make. Joey x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...