Friday 21 March 2014

Under my umbrella

Hi all,

Its my turn today to showcase one of the new images from All Dressed Up Stamps, but before I show you my card and in case you haven't seen them yet (where have you been!!!!) here are this months gorgeous images.

A Little Me Time

A Time To Share

Looking Gorgeous

We Make A Good Team
I chose to use the very sweet image A Time to Share for my card - I love this adorable image so cute, and I made a fabby Upright Z Fold Card




I teamed the image with some bright and cheerful Echo Park papers and added a few flowers and a rather fabby double bow topped with sparkler to finish.

Thank you for popping by my blog today

Please do pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations using these images an while your their why not join in with our current Challenge. You could win 3 images of your choice!! Also don't forget to drop by our Facebook Group to share your ADU creations and chat to fellow crafters.

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous sweetie and that image is just the prettiest, love it!! xxx

Patti J said...

Lyndsey, this is gorgeous! Love your card, and what a fun image! Thanks for the inspiration! I can't wait to check out these darling images!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable, gorgeous card such pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Tracy said...

Beautiful as always hun xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fantastic image and card Lyndsey
The colours you have used are fab
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

You've shown off this delightful digi to a 'T' Lyndsey. LOVE your papers. xxx

Donna said...

Stunning card Lyndsey, I love the design and bold colours...such sweet detail too! :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.fabulous sweet image and design and i love your pretty details and bright colours ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...