Monday 10 February 2014

Love You xx

Hi all,

Here today to show you my inspiration post over on the MMCS Blog. Now due to that due to that special date, this week we are showing you are Love/Valentines creations. 

For my creation this week I have used a gorgeous stamp from MFT - Doodle Garden, Sweet Friend. Such a lovely image and also comes with a range of sentiments too - just in case your wondering she does come with legs!! - I just chopped them off to suit my sketch lol.


I teamed the image with some pretty My Minds Eye - Lucky in Love papers and added a cute polka dot bow and a few flowers. I finished off with some gorgeous embellishments from our £1 Embellishment range - Wooden Heart ButtonResin Daisy Flowers & a couple of Rhinestone Hearts.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the MMCS Blog throughout the week to check out the fabulous creations from my lovely team mates.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Maroeska said...

Hi Lindsey! This is a beautiful card, really love the designpapers and your coloring. Really fits well together. The use of the wood-pattern is great too. Thanks for sharing this cute one and have a nice day!

Donna Mosley said...

Stunning as always Lindsay, love the very cute image and pretty design.

Donna x

Christine L said...

This card is fabulous Lyndsey.. gorgeous colouring and image... and that wonderful big red bow!

Hugs
Christine x

Anonymous said...

Stunner !!! Wow!!
The doodle garden has a new challenge blog /- FYI ! :))

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love your pink and red combo and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...