Saturday 1 February 2014

How many Candles!!!!

Hi all,

Its time for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this month our theme is

Spots & Stripes

Now what can be easier than that!!! - we would like to see spots & Stripes somewhere on your cards - in your images, papers, embellishments etc.

For my creation this month I have gone all fun and funky with my papers and used an adorable Tiddly Inks image - Birthday Wishes.


I teamed the image with papers from MME - My Girl and added just a stripey bow and a few gems to finish. The bow was topped off with a cute Resin Daisy.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the Blog check out my team mate creations and join in with our challenge.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So cute Lyndsey is your card x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the cute image and fun bright papers.
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the very cute image and pretty design.

Donna x

Kat W said...

This is an absolute winner for me as I love the bright colours, the fab image (on my wish list!) and the sweet fishtail :-)
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fab bright papers and colours and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Lyndsey, I love the bright colours and cute image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...