Wednesday 26 February 2014

Hoot Hoot

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop on today and show you a couple of cute little Owl gift bags we made in class last week.

I found the template on line Here and printed it straight onto white card and covered with paper. I did end up printing off 2 copies so that I could use the other one to cut out the wings and tummy to decoupage them. The eye's I made using plain & scalloped circle nesties.



The little bags were so easy to make, I did them with Abbie and my niece last week and they loved doing them - so deff something you can do with the kids.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Aww they are so cute Lyndsey x

Kat W said...

Aw, how adorable and such a cute way to give a gift :-) The combo of DPs is perfect for them too.
Hugs, Kat x

coops said...

these are both so stunning lyndsey.i love owls :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...