Friday 7 February 2014

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored .....................

................Is exactly how I am feeling right now lol.

For those of you that don't know Abbie was admitted into hospital last week for a 2 week course of IV Antibiotics due to her lung function hitting rock bottom, loosing weight and generally being unwell since before Christmas.

We are on day 9 now so only 5 more days to go, and tbh she is doing extremely well. There has been a massive improvement in her since last week and although we have had a couple of problems with the line collapsing things are generally going in the right direction.

Only one problem, no TV unless you want to pay an extortionate amount for it, no WIFI for my laptop and not enough room to do some crafting - so I am feeling a little bored right now lol!. 

Luckily for me for some reason I was super organised at the end on Jan and got most of my DT work for Feb done and out the way which was all scheduled up and left ready to go when we went in.

I think I there is one to come, then I need to get cracking when we get. I haven't been able to pop round and check out your blogs as I only have internet access through my phone which is pants and very intermittent so hopefully will manage to have a massive catch up when I get out.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend whatever your doing

Lyndsey xx 

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Hope all goes well...will be praying! Hospitals are so boring! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this .,!!
Hope she gets to come home soon!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...