Wednesday 12 December 2012

Let it snow

Hi all,

I am having a lovely time today, both kids at school and Rich at work so am having a full on crafty day. I am hoping to get the last of my xmas cards finished off and only have a few left now and a couple to make for my friend and thats it!!!!

Anyway today I am showing you the card I made for Oli and have used an adorable snowman from the Digi Garden.


The papers are from Avec and every sheet is glittery and are so fab, I picked them up at the NEC and were on offer of 4 pads for just £10 so bargin. Me and the girls I went with all got 1 so we could get the deal. The big green snowflake is a chipboard shape which I coloured with Pro-Markers and then added a wooden snowflake and fab glittery button on top. The Son sentiment is from the Dictonary Definitions set from Little Claire.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Caroline said...

I love this card Lyndsey the snowman is adorable and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

What an adorable snowman!! Lovely colors and so sweet how you've personalized it!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey, Wow this is stunning x

Vicky said...

So cute Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute snowman and your card is fab, love the colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.your colours are really fab and i love the sweet snowman :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...