Thursday 20 December 2012

Eskimo Kisses

Hi all,

Well the big day is nearly upon us, my xmas cards are all finished and I am almost ready - apart from the fact that I have a poorly girl in the house who is very clingy at the moment so not getting much of those lats minute things done lol!!!.

We did have some lovely news yesterday in that Oli came home from school with 2 invitations for the Golden Child of the Term awards tomorrow and both my kids have been given the award from their classes - so going to take Abbie down to the church tomorrow to take part.

Now today sees a new challenge over at Milkcoffee and the theme is Christmas, unfortunately with Abbie being poorly I haven't had any time for crafting this week so don't have a card. Although I am sure the girls would love you to pop by and see their creations on the blog.

So today I will show you the card I made hubby, love him to bits - he has just got me a new phone even though I lost 1 two months ago when drunk & then dropped another one down the toilet last week lol!!!!


I used a gorgeous Mo Manning Topper and teamed it with some fabby papers that were free with a magazine, the glittery snowflake is a tree decoration (£2 for 10 from Asda) and some gorgoeus gold organza Ribbon (another bargin £1 for 3 meters from Wilkinsons)

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Such a sweet card and I love the colours!

Kelly x

Kelly Lloyd said...

i love this card Lyndsey..

Gorgeous image and colours.

Have a Great Christmas

Hugs kelly

Sandra H said...

Gosh Lyndsey this is so beautiful with lots of detail and layout its totally stunning xx

Vicky said...

Awwww....so adorable Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Vicky said...

Beautiful Lyndsey, your colouring is amazing

Wishing you and your family a Wonderful Christmas

love 'n' hugs Vicky xxx

Unknown said...

wow what a stunning mostadorable card awesome...hope you have a merry christmas and a very happy new year hugs sassyxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really love the image and stunning colours.

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...