Sunday 23 December 2012

Animal Cuties

Hi all,

Well we are nearly there, I am sooooo looking forward to Christmas Day - having our lunch cooked for us round my Dad & Stepmom's so I can just relax and take things easy!!!!

Another 2 quick cards to show you today, these were made for my friend who asked me to make a few special cards for her. Time was running out (as always) so I reached for my fabby Wee stamps Toppers again.



I kept the layouts quite simple and added a few flowers and some gorgeous ribbon (my bargin from Wilkinsons) for decoration. The sentiments were computer generated.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsey! Enjoy your Christmas day, hope its a good one! hugs Heidi xx

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey, Both cards are beautiful x

coops said...

both so stunning lyndsey.your designs are gorgeous and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...