Wednesday 14 November 2012

Stocking Card

Hi all,

A quick post today to show you another one of my class cards. Last week I got the ladies making some cute little stocking shaped cards. I found the fabulous template HERE but slightly adapted it, as the original was for a gift card holder, but by adding a tab and sticking it together a bit differently I turned it into a proper standing card.

I kept the design quite simple only adding a Die Cut Pointsettia and greeting for decoration.



Throughout the week I used a mixture of different papers, but these 2 were my fave using papers from Dovecraft - Modern Christmas & Merry Magic. I love how funky they look.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Eileen said...

These two are both beautiful Lyndsey. Love the shape and colours you have used. The poinsettia's really finish them off well.
Eileen x

Caroline said...

These stockings are gorgeous I love them. Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Lyndsey....and great dp's too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Lyndsey these creations are stunning x

Unknown said...

wow....both adorable..love em...hugs sassyxxx

coops said...

love these lyndsey.such a great shape and your bright papers are lush :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...