Sunday 4 November 2012

Home is where the heart is ....

Hi all,

Now I appologise for being a little late in posting this card as the release date was Thurs!!!, but better late than never.

Anyway the Little Claire Club Stamp for November has been released and this month our stamp is called Lets Bake - and this time we have a cute little kitchen scene for you, so perfect for all those bakers & cupcake makers lol!!.



If you join our club this month, for just £8.00 you will receive this stamp and all the materials and instructions to make a card. You will also get full colour instructions to make 2 further projects. When you join our club, you will be given your own unique membership number which entitles you to 10% all purchases either from online, by phone or at shows and free p&p.

So here is my card.


I have kept the colour scheme quite simple and teamed the image with some papers from the Happy Days collection from Papermania. I have added a bit of organze ribbon, a cute little wooden heart and some fabby flower shape brads.

Now i have a little secret I do have another sample made using this image but I'm not allowed to show it to you just yet as (its being published in a magazine later this month) so I will post that one when I can.

If you would like to see more samples and what creations my team mates have made using this image please pop on over to LC gallery or the Little Claire Blog.

Thanks for popping by my blog today xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

DYSU Challenge - Brads (flower brads)

Forever Friends - Anything Goes

MMCS Challenge - Bold & Bright

Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes

Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Eileen said...

Love this design.So much detail to it. Perfect colouring and great layout. Gorgeous card
Eileen x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey love the stamp and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Wendy L said...

Great image, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends. xxx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the design & very scrummy papers.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the fab detailed image and your colour combo is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and colours, I love these papers so much I think I might actually need a second pad of them! Hugs, Lisa x

WencheP said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Hugs
Jayne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...