Monday 8 October 2012

Stamp of the Month

Hi all,

Just popping on tonight show you a quick card I made using the Stamp of the Month from Little Claire.

For the month of October Travelling Daisy is on offer for only £2.50 which is less than half price.


I have teamed my image with papers from the Back to Basics II pack, which is also available from Little Claire.

Here are a couple of cards I made previously using this stamp.




Also have been checking some challenges and found out I won at


And made Top 3 at

Top 3 badge

With my Spreading Stars Card

I was also Top 3 at
Top 3 Banner
For my In the Pink Card

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh this image is so sweet, and loves gorgeous in all the colours you have used. Fab embellishing and wonderfully shaped creations

Hugs Kelly

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love that image. Image coloured as always and the design is fab. Love all the different colour ways. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Lyndsey all of them x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a pretty card Lyndsey, love your design. Congratulations on your wins - very deserved I'm sure! x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.the image is really sweet and she looks fab in all your different colours and designs :D

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the sweet image and the design & details are fab. Love it!

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...