Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween

Hi all,

Just popping by to wish you a fun filled Happy Halloween, unfortunately for us it will be a quiet one as the kids are going to sleep at their Nan & Grandads for a couple of nights. So I think a trip to the cinema and a nice meal might well be on the cards lol!!!

Anyway thought I'd show you a couple of pics of our pumkin for this year (which will now go to my moms with the kids) and the treat bags I made for them as I dont take them trick or treating anymore as most people dont answer the door.


This is supposed to be a scary cat under a tree, I had a bit of a hiccup and accidentally sliced the cat off the pumpkin so its held back in place with some pins lol!!


Abbie's bag was made using the free digi image from Pink Gem Designs and Oli's was using an image I got off clip art. All the papers are various freebie digi Halloween papers.

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter these into the following challenges

Gem of a Challenge - Polka Dots/Spots

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Witch or Pumpkin

Daisy Doodles - Halloween

Sisterhood of crafters - Halloween

11 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous Lyndsey love the bags and the images are fantastic. Caroline xxx

Sandra H said...

Wow Lyndsey absolutely fabulous x

Mary J said...

Those bags are just fabulous Lyndsey!

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.your pumpkin looks fab and i bet your children enjoy the treeat bags, guaranteed sweets and goodies :D

xx coops xx

pickle said...

Fab bags hun and I love the pumpkin!
kerry x

Faye said...

Brilliant treat bags! I love those images. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. X

Delphine said...

Beautiful pumpkin and fantastic bags! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

having a {me} day said...

What a fabulous pumpkin and gorgeous treat bags! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

this is fab thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma xx

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... your pumpkin carving is awesome and the treat bags are adorable! I hope you had an enjoyable evening!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘HALLOWEEN’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lisa B said...

These bags are fabulous!

Thank you for participating in our Halloween themed challenge over at the Sisterhood Of Crafters.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...