Thursday 11 October 2012

Birthday Ice Cream

Hi all,

Hope you are all well, I am suffering from a horrible cold at the moment have the lot - runny nose, teary eyes, sore throat & throbbing head so feeling pretty rotten. 

However today sees a new challenge over at Milkcoffee and this fortnight our theme is

Sweet Treats

So we would like to see anything that has a sweet treat on it - cupcakes, ice creams, sweets etc

Here is my card, I have used the fabulous Madeline & Ice Cream. She has a funky retro feel to her dont you think?


I have teamed Madeline with some lovely papers from the First Edition range and added a couple of cute wooden flowers and organza ribbon.

Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations and join in the fun while your there, you could be the winner of 3 Digi Images of your choice.

Now I will leave you with a picture of a fabulous Sweet Treat, it was Oli's birthday yesterday and this is the gorgeous cake that my BFF made him.


The cake is chocolate, the cream inside is chocolate and it is covered with Giant Buttons, Mars Planets, Twirl Bites, Galaxy Counters & Smarties and wrapped in Chocolate Fingers. Oli was asked what cake he wanted and he told her a chocolate one - I think he definately got that!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Also have a fab offer from Little Claire

 Steve's gone and made too many of one of our Christmas stamps, he got distracted and left the button on so here's an opportunity to offer an unbeatable bargain on one of our most gorgeous Christmas designs; 

Christmas Joy

It's yours for just £3.50 (RRP: £5.50) AND it comes complete with text: 'the best time of the year'

So bag yourself a £3.50 bargain - offer is running until 11am tomorrow Friday 12 October, or while stocks last.



Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Caroline said...

MOrning Lyndsey I love your card great image coloured beautifully and I love the paper's. The cake looks fabulous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

yummy card love the image which I am going to buy and use, and looooveee that yummy cake...xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab image and colours. What a wonderful chocolate cake.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow that is a cake and a half!! Not many people I know who wouldn't love that. Love your card too Lyndsey pretty design and fab wooden flowers. Hope you start to feel better soon x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hello Lyndsey

Firstly I want a cake like that lol....

Your card is fab, that image is great and love the colours you have used on her too..

Hope you are feeling better soon,
take care

Hugs Kelly

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.fab colours and i love your wooden flowers and stunning image :D
wow to the cake, that is a chocolate dream :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi lol, I can't for some reason leave a comment on MILK Coffee blog as I have entered but with the thingy there, keeps telling me I am a robot...this is what I wanted the world to see...
"Finally got my new image coloured inspired by Lyndsey's card...thanks lol, loved the image and as all the DT are inspiring you all deserve credit for your wonderful creations" can you pass this on please...luv annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...