Wednesday 12 September 2012

Snowman Frolics

Hi all,

Well as you may have noticed I have a new little logo in my sidebar, Jacqui from The Digi Garden has asked me to be on the design team promoting their adorable images. Now I know I am already on a few teams but this one is a bit different, there are no challenges, no commenting ect just making cards using The Digi Gardner images as and when possible- well no brainer really lol!!!

Anyway I had a little play with a couple last night and I decided to do a couple of christmas cards using the cute little Snowmen, they are so cute and very easy to colour

This is Snowman 1


This is Snowman 4



I teamed my snowmen with some bright and funky paper from the new Special Delivery range from Trimcraft.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

12 comments:

Snoopy said...

Congratulations! It's easy to see why they picked you! Your cards are fantastic! I'm especially drawn to Snowman 4 and that icy blue color is just perfect. Thanks for the inspiration!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Snoopy's Homemade Fun

andree said...

These are gorgeous cards, love them both xx

Vicky said...

Just the cutest Lyndsey...!

big hugs Vicky xx

XxJULESxX said...

oh gorgeous!!!

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous cards Lyndsey, love the snowmen & scrummy colours.

Donna x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Congratulations Lyndsey both your cards are gorgeous. Love these sweet images.
xx

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARDS.SUZYD X

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are two lovely cards Lyndsey love the none traditional colours and fun images. Congratulations on your new post x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards,I love the images and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.love the sweet snowmen and really stunning colour combos.huge congrats on your new DT too :D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Congrats on your new appointment. I can see why you are so happy these images are lovely and love the designs you have created
Eileen x

Anonymous said...

These snowmen are just darling!! :) I love your coloring and you sweet designs on both of them!! Looking forward to working with you on promoting these cuties!! HUGS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...