Friday 7 September 2012

Pick 2 - fab news

Hi all,

So today I have some fabby news for you, I have been asked to be on the DT for Just Some Lines. Jehanne creates some some fab cute, whimsical images for you to play with.

Today sees the start of a new challenge and the theme this fortnight is

Use 2 different colouring mediums

So we would like to see you colour your images and or backgrounds with 2 different mediums - i.e. Alcohol Markers, Pencils, Chalks, Inks, Sprtiz's etc.

For my 1st DT card I have chosen to use the very cute little Emo Paula Stands - doesn't she just look so sweet standing their in her little garden. I have coloured Paula with my Promarkers, then created the sky background using Chalks and a little cloud template that I hand cut.


I teamed little Paula with some fab MME papers, (I am really running low on these pads and have seen a lot of new designs that take my fancy - so may have to have a spending spree soon lol).  I used my new MD flourish and the little flowers are a Tonic Daisy Punch with metal spacers in the middle. The organza ribbon started off white and I coloured it with a promarker to tone it in a bit.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Joey said...

Congrats Lyndsey, thats fab news hun! your card is gorgeous, love all the detail with the embellies. Joey xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Eileen said...

Congrats on your DTP. Love the card you have created for them. Cute image and love the DP you have used. It's Gorgeous
Eileen x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.fab sweet image and i love your colours and papers, huge congrats on your new DT too hun :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the spotty ribbon and contrasting papers, hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...