Tuesday 18 September 2012

Just Playing

Hi all,

Not been too well over the weekend so no crafting done, however I have been having a play with some Digi Scrapbook Software that I got a while ago and have made a couple of pages of the kids so thought I would show you those.

This one is me trying to get a pic of Oli, with not much luck. He loves the camera about as much as I do lol!!!


This one is from pictures taken at a family party where Abbie did a bit of Pole Dancing. (The room was part of a night club that they hire out - hence the Pole lol!!)


As you can see Abbie is not camera shy at all, she just loves posing for pictures and showing off.

Finally this is me and Abbie doing our best trout pouts after a few little drinkies (me not Ab's !!)



Thanks for popping by my blog today, hope to be back soon with some creations.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

These are gorgeous Lyndsey.. Great layouts and brilliant photos.. Hope you are feeling better soon..

Hugs Kelly

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful layouts Lyndsey you look like you were all having a great time x

Margrit said...

what gorgeous children you have - obviously inherited Richards genes xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LO's LOVE the 1st one! theheheee Shy Boy! love the 2nd one she's a cracker! and the 3rd is just perfect lovely to see you too! hugs me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...