Friday 13 July 2012

Spell it out

Hi all,

Sorry I havent been around for a few days, really need to catch up with my commenting. However I have been very busy behind the scenes making lots of Christmas samples for Little Claire and also organizing the school summer fete on the PPTA.

Anyway today I have a couple of samples to show you from a new stamp release from Little Claire called Daisy Dot which is an alphabet & numbers clear stamp set. For £12.99 you get the complete alphabet, numbers 0-9 and the ?, !, & symbols.

Here is a close up of the detail

                                

And here are my samples.



I have kept my samples very simple as I really wanted to show off the letters. I die cut each individual letter and them gave them a frame before putting them on my cards with foam pads. On the first card I just coloured the flowers and on the second I coloured round the flowers which gives them a different look.

Thank you for popping by my blog today, hope to catch up with you all soon.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Two cute cards Lyndsey, I especially like the pastel shades on 'hello'. The letters really do make up well.
Eileen x

Caroline said...

Hi Lyndsey gorgeous card's I was going to hold off buying these, but seeing your samples has made my mind up. Have a great weekend. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

These are just really pretty Lyndsey and the samples you have made are gorgeous. I really feel I need these stamps now lol!! xx

Carol Willis said...

Two totally fabulous card Lyndsey. love the colours and fab details.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

gorgeous cards lyndsey.the stamps are fab and great pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...