Sunday 15 July 2012

Sit back, relax & enjoy - DT card for Little Claire

Hi all,

Well  I am a day late with this post, as I dont really like putting 2 posts on in the same day so I saved this one for today.

We have a new monthly challenge over at Little Claire and this month our theme is

Holidays/Summer

so we would like to see your holiday/summer inspired creations.

Now the prize for this months challenge is this fabby little bundle of goodies


And here is my card


I have used a fab Digi Image called Seasons Summer Scene which can be used on its own (like I have done) or combine it with the Seasons Window. This image just sums up the summer and holidays to me, sitting outside relaxing in the sun, catching a few rays with a nice little drinky poo on the table lol!!!. I have teamed the image with some gorgeous First Edition Papers, Dovecraft Ribbon, Tonic Punch flowers and a LCI sentiment.

Please do pop by the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous summer inspired creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, will be back soon with some exciting news.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey.

Hugs Riet.xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love this Lyndsey love the zap of red and what a cute image! x

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card lyndsey love the image which is coloured beautifully and the colours and layout are fabulous. Caroline xxx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Gorgeous, bright and vibrant! Just what summer should be lol! hugs Heidi x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Lyndsey - oh for a chance to relax like this in th sunshine!! Juliexx

Eileen said...

Great colour combo here Lyndsey. Everything works so well together.
Eileen x

coops said...

so stunning lyndsey.i love your bright colours and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...