Wednesday 4 July 2012

Pot full of blooms

Hi all,

I have a card to show you today using the new range from Trimcraft called Garden Party. The range consists of 12x12, 8x8 & 6x6 papers, 8x8 Decoupage Pad, 3D Stickers, Fabric Brads, Buttons, Ribbons, Gems and Paper Flowers all in a fabulous pastel colourway and ditsy prints.

The card I am showing you today is a Pull up Flower Pot card that I made with my class a couple of weeks ago using Spellbinders Die Cut Flowers, when my new goodies from Trimcraft arrived I knew that the Die Cut Flower Decoupage Pad would be just perfect for this card and so had a play.

These are the original cards I made with my class, the top pulls out to reveal a message


And this is the card I made with the Garden Party Products


Here are the Instructions in case you would like to have a go yourself.



Thank you for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Milkcoffee.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all those flower pots... cute cards!

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Lyndsey.

hugs Riet.xx

Caroline said...

Love all the flowerpots they are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Love the flower pot cards Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

Carol Willis said...

These are great, really want to have a go at these. Would made a perfect get well card.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

wow these are gorgeous.i love the fabulous design and thanks so much for the instructions, will be having a go :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...