Wednesday 27 June 2012

With a bit of a zip

Hi all,

Well I am very busy beavering away behind the scenes doing a lot of DT work which I cant show you just yet, so thought I would show you a card that I made with my class ladies a few weeks ago.

As it was my first week back after having my op I went easy on them and gave them quite an easy card to make, as Fathers Day was coming up I went with that theme and created these shirt cards incorperating a Zip. I do however always give my ladies a choice of images/sentiments whenever we do cards so some of the girls made them into birthday cards.



As I said above the cards were quite simple and easy to make but look very effective and make a great male card.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop back tomorrow to see my showcase for Milkcoffee & a peek at a new Little Claire Christmas stamp.

Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Simple??? Im trying to figure it all out lol.. They look fab honey xx

Caroline said...

Hi Lyndsey these are fantastic what a brilliant design. Caroline xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lyndsey love the idea of incorporating a zip into the cards - brilliant! xx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Lyndsey, these are both fab. What a great design so effective.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

They're fab Lyndsey! Love how you've added the zip - great design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

oh these are fantastic lyndsey.really fab male card. i would love to know how you add the zip :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...