Thursday 7 June 2012

Music Box - DT card for Milkcoffee

Hi all,

Sorry I have been absent for a few days, this Jubilee Weekend has totally thrown me off kilt. We have had so much going on since Friday night, its been none stop partying. I have had a girly night out, my cousins wedding, a Jubilee BBQ, a Jubilee fun day at the school and my stepmoms birthday meal, so lots of alcohol has been flowing and now I am all partied out lol!!. Although we have 1 special celebration left tomorrow as me and the hub's are celebrating our 10th Anniversary, kids are going to grandparents for the night so we plan on having some couple time, go for a meal and maybe a film or something.

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Milkcoffee and this fortnight we would like to see

Embossing - Wet or Dry

So for my card I have gone with the Dry Embossing and dug out some of my Embossing Folders. I have used the lovely Girl with Music Box image and coloured her in with my promarkers. She is available at Milkcoffee Store along with lots of other gorgeous images.


I have teamed my image with some bright and funky papers from DCWV Citrus Stack. So for my embossing I have embossed a piece of blue card with a Retro Dotty patterned folder, my Flower has been die cut from a Spellbinder Die and then run through a Swiss Dots folder and my Leaves have been embossed with a Fancy Swirl folder.

Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates creations and also join in the fun yourself, you can win 3 Digi's of your choice and our Top 3 Cards also get a free Digi too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Cardmadfairy's Digi Challenge

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Papercrafting Journey - Handcoloured Image
Pixie Dust - 3 Papers
I Love Promarkers - For a Girl

8 comments:

Gaynor said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey. Wishing you both a very happy anniversary for tomorrow......enjoy xx

coops said...

adorable card lyndsey.gorgeous lemon and blue combo and the image is so sweet :
happy anniversary too hun.

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A very beautiful card Lyndsey, love the sweet imge and scrummy papers. Hope you both have a lovely anniversary tommorrow too hun.

Donna x

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card.
luv
Debby

craftymum said...

lovely card Lyndsey
hugs sarah x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tine said...

Hi Lyndsey. Love your colours and layout. Fab card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Tine :)

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, love the cute image and beautiful bright colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...