Thursday 17 May 2012

Travelling Light

Hi all,

Today sees another Loverly Jubblie stamp being used on my card, this image is called Travelling Daisy. I have also made something a bit different from a square card, I love making different card shapes as they look that little bit extra special without having to add too many embellishments.


The papers are from the Bouffle range from Papermania and I used a NS punch to make the flowers. A cute little Die Cut Tag and bit of dotty organza Ribbon to finish.

I was also chuffed to find out I had made the Top 3 over at The Stamping Boutique with my Bloomin Wonderful card. Thanks Girls!!!!!!



Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love the fold on this Lyndsey - what is it called? These images are really cute and you have made such pretty cards of them you should be really proud of them all!! Hugs Susan x

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey
aww adorable card, super cute image,fabulous colouring, great design, pretty papers, sue,x

Carol Willis said...

Gorgeous card, love the shape. I really must have a go at these. Congrats on your Top 3 award.
Hugs
Caz x

coops said...

aw so sweet lyndsey.really cute image and your design is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...