Tuesday 22 May 2012

Top 3's

Hi all,

Sorry I don't have a card for you today, I have not been feeling too good just lately and have been having a few off days. Have been to the docs today and its just all part and parcel of the operation and my hormones, I have been started on HRT today and got some happy tablets lol!!! so hopefully will be feeling better soon.

Anyway as I don't have a card I thought I would blow my own trumpet a little today lol!!!. I have made the Top 3 in the following challenges whoop whoop!!


17/5 with my Bloomin Wonderful Card



18/5 with my Baby Fairy Wings card



22/5 with my Pack up your Troubles card


Thanks to all of you, much appreciated

Please do pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for My Mums Craft Shop

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Sorry to hear you have been a bit under the weather Lyndsey. Hope your new meds work soon and you start to feel better! Big congrats on your wins but very well deserved your cards are always faultless sending get well soon hugs Susan x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Lyndsey, sorry to hear you're not feeling so good hun. Hope you feel better soon. :o)

WOW! way to go on the top 3's hun.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...