Thursday 31 May 2012

A sprinkling of Star Dust

Hi all,

As you know I am on the challenge team over at over at Milkcoffee well the very lovely girls in the Showcase Team have let me join them too. The showcase takes place on the Milkcoffee blog every other week (in between the challenges). So you will be seeing a MC card from me each Thursday from now on, which means I get to play with even more gorgeous MC images!!.

This week we are showcasing some of the gorgeous Lisbeth designs and our theme was to use buttons, for my creation I am using Lisbeth spreads the stars available with lots of other fabulous Lisbeth images over in the Milkcoffee Store.


I have coloured Lisbeth with my Promarkers and teamed her with some lovely papers from the Capsule Collection from Papermania. Lots of gorgeous flowers from WOC, a cut up Tag Sentiment from Little Claire and a few cute little buttons.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see a little surprise.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Shelly's Images - Pick at least 2 (blue, digi, flowers, ribbon, flowers, markers, punched border)

Crafts & Me - add a Ribbon

Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Cute as a Button

I love Promarkers - use a Digi

Stampavie & More - For a Girl

15 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Very pretty Lyndsey, another gorgeous flower arrangement x

debby4000 said...

Oh what adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

HelenR said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours :) HelenR x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.i love your blue colours and fab sweet image and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Gaynor said...

Super lovely Lyndsey.........xx

Mary J said...

So very pretty Lyndsey - the flowers perfectly coordinate with the papers and gorgeous colouring!

Jenny said...

Oh this is just so bright. I love the colours and your beautiful colouring. Jenny x

Darlene said...

WOW this is adorable! You certainly got the PICK-2 covered! LOL! Thanks so much for joining our "PICK 2" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for adding your fabulous creation into our "Cute as a Button" image at Digistamps 4 Joy Good luck in the draw, and please enter into our next challenge - it goes live at 8.00 am CAT on Wednesday!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Digistamps4Joy DT Lead

Mina said...

fabulous card :yndsey, I love your colouring and I love how you used the ribbon...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me Challenge this week
Mina xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Very pretty card - love the vibrant blues and that is a very sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

MilkCoffee said...

Awesome, this is sooo pretty Lyndsey! Thank you so much for join the showcase team too! You're too kind ♥ And I can't get enough of your cards, all of these are so beautiful :)

Anne said...

Wow, so beautiful! Love the bright blue shades and the colouring is stunning! Perfect shadows :-) And the flower arrangement is so lovely!

Thank you for sharing with us at Stampavie and more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...