Sunday 6 May 2012

sent with Love

Hi all

Another look at a new Little Claire image to my card uses the very cute Robert posting his letter called Keep in Touch from the Loverly Jubblies range.


I have teamed the image with some lovely papers from the Portabella Range from Papermaina, some Dovecraft spotty brads and another of those fabby little Die Cut Sentiments from Little Claire.

Promarkers used to colour image

Cardnial Red, Ruby, Antique Pink, Pale Pink
Black, Cool Grey 5,4,3,2
China Blue, Denim Blue, Powder Blue
Daffodil Bloom, Vanilla, Ivory
Walnut, Cinnamon, Tab
Tan, Dusky Pink, Satin
Moss, Pear Green, Lime Zest

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

13 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

That's gorgeous Lyndsey. And has given me an idea. I am sure I have a LoTV Christmas stamp with a post box!

Susan x

Jules said...

Hi Lyndsey

Your image and papers go perfectly together. Fabby layout too!

I love the paper pack you have used and bought it myself recently .. .. the papers are nearly too nice to use!

Hope you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend.

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Great card Lyndsey, love the layout and colours hugs Heidi x

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello Lyndsey~
love your adorable card, great colouring and that image is so precious.... love the bg papers and your layout on it.....

Vicky said...

This is wonderful Lyndsey...and great layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Loving your red white and blue creations Lyndsey x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love the image and really stunning patriotic colours ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Lyndsey, this is so cute hun, love your fab colouring and the string details is fab. Love it!

Donna x

♥Gemma♥ said...

I love it Lyndsey...its gorgeous & this image is such a cutie!!

That double bow i made i did it on a bow maker, wish i could of said i did it by hand but when i tried it didn't turn out as beautiful hehehe

Hope your having a great weekend!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cute card Lyndsey.
luv
Debby

XxJULESxX said...

Another gorgeous card!

Eileen said...

Thank you so much for becoming a follower on my site. It is much appreciated.
I have just looked through a few of your designs and I have to say they are AMAZING. Such great use of colour and layout and coloured to perfection. I will really look forward to seeing more
Eileen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...