Monday 14 May 2012

My favourite Teddy Bear

Hi all

Hope you all had a good weekend, ours was very busy. Abbie went to two of her friends birthday parties and Oli had friendly and a cup match, so feel like our feet haven't touched the ground lol!!

Anyways, my card today features a Loverly Jubblie stamp, for each stamp I have to make two samples to send to Little Claire so I thought I would show you the second samples this week.

This card uses Daisy Bunting and I think she is my fave from the collection, I have also used the new Dictonary Definitions Sentiments stamp too.


I teamed the image with some pastel papers from the Fizzy Moon collection, and used a Spellbinders die to create my flowers. A bit of raffia and some 15mm blue satin ribbon to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop pack tomorrow to see another sample.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Morning Lyndsey, what a gorgeous little card, love those little papers! Have a great week, hugs Heidi x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

So pretty Lyndsey love the colours and beautifully finished x

Eileen said...

Beautiful card. Love the layout. Cute image and well coloured
Eileen x

Unknown said...

oh what a superb card so very pretty..just think it so special hugs sassyx

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous lyndsey.stuning sweet image and your colours are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

PatR said...

Very pretty card Lyndsey. I love the cute image. Hope you are keeping well. xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Awww....such a gorgeous image and love the bunting. The papers and colours are beautiful.
Diane xx

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Lyndsey, such a pretty card! Hugs, Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Lyndsey

How gorgeous is this?

So many lovely layers and such a cute image.

Your flower is stunning too and finishes everything off beautifully!

Hope all is good with you.

Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...