Sunday 13 May 2012

Meljen Flower Girl

Hi all,

I have a cute little Meljens card to show you today, she is one of the images I found whilst sorting out all my Digi Images on my computer the other week. I printed her out and coloured her up whilst I was at my moms recouperating.


I have teamed her with some fabby Echo Park papers and I so seem to be making a lot of cards in pink & blue lately - not sure whats going on there lol!!

Also I am chuffed to say that I made Top 5 at Southern Girls Challenge & Top 3 at Dilly Beans Challenge for my Milkcoffee card HERE


Download top three badge.JPG (311.9 KB)

Thanks for popping by my blog today, 

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

what a cutie! love the colours on this one!

Rach83 said...

Great card, Lyndsey and that image is super cute. Lovely colours and patterns too.

Rachel x

Donna said...

Gorgeous and pretty card Lyndsey, I love these colours together and your fab colouring :) Donna x

Riet said...

Beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so adorable Lyndsey, love the pretty colours. Huge congrats on the Top 3 & 5 too hun.

Donna x

Unknown said...

fabulous card..love that cuties of a image colours are so lovely too hugs sassyx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Lyndsey, love those pretty colours, sweet image too.
luv
Debby

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Congrats on your win Lyndsey and well deserved your cards are always fab! This one is no exception either x

coops said...

so sweet lyndsey.stunning pretty colours and design and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...