Wednesday 23 May 2012

Floating Away - DT card for MMCS

Hi all,

Wednesday is upon us and that means its time for a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop, we didn't get too many entries last week so lets see if we can do better for this weeks challenge.

Our theme this week is

Recipe - 3 Flowers, 2 papers, 1 Ribbon

So as long as the above are in your creation, anything goes.

We are sponsered this week by the fabulous and quirky


Bugaboo very kindly gave the DT some images to work with and I chose to use Critter Balloons - Cat for my card.


So I kept my card very simple and followed the recipe exactly. The papers are from MME, Daisy Tonic Punch, 10mm Gingham Ribbon and Pearl Gems.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Milkcoffee.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Hi Lindsey, great card. Loving the image and the papers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Caz x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Delightful card Lyndsey love the coloures and fab papers and I just love Bugaboos! Hugs Susan x

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww this is sooo cute.. love the matching colour coordinates well with the image..
Enjoy your day!

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! so cute, Lyndsey. Love the sweet image and scrummy papers.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card hunny, love the way you have coloured the image and great papers too! hugs Samantha :0)

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.your papers are fab and i love the fun sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww this made me smile Lyndsey! Such a cute image and gorgeous papers too - such lovely colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...