Thursday 29 March 2012

Swirly Bird


MilkCoffee Challenge

Hi all,

Well a fortnight has gone quickly hasn't it, its time for a new challenge over at Milkcoffee Challenges. We would just like to say a massive Thank You to all those of you who joined in our first challenge, it was great to see all your fabulous creations. Were you the winner? - why not pop on over and have a little looksie.

Anyway we are back today with a new challenge and our theme for this fortnight is

Throw on those Flowers

So again another easy challenge as we know that a lot of you just love your flowers, just like me!!!

Now technically I didn't throw my flowers on, but lovingly placed them where I wanted - so we don't mind if you do that too lol!!!. For my image I have used a gorgeous Digi Stamp called Swirly Bird which is available in store. Now I have to admit I found it really hard to colour at first, due to the thin lines of the swirls. Well a trip to the NEC last Sat and some Promarker Fine Nibs later and problem sorted, its well worth investing in a few!!. I have no idea what this bird is supposed to be, so my colours are just my artistic interpritation.




I have used some very summery coloured papers from a gorgeous DCWV paper pad called Cafe Mediterranean. The flowers are all from WOC and a fabby Cheery Lynn swirl (again picked up at NEC). What to you think of my bow, I picked up a Bow Maker whilst there too and had a play and created this fabby double bow, I have to say I am quite chuffed with it.

We would love it if you popped on over to the Challenge Blog and joined our 2nd challenge, also check out my team mates fabby creations whilst your there.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun & love the colours...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coops said...

wow this is beautiful lyndsey.really gorgeous image and i love your colours and lush flowers :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!! love this card and the image is glorious too! Hugs me XX

MilkCoffee said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey <3 And sorry about the tiny swirly part lol, will take notes not to draw something so small again next time ;) And love the flowers, it looks like I see a bird in flower garden ^^

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is fab Lyndsey. I love the bright colours you have used and the bird is so cute! Your bow is very lush I have a bow maker but never use it!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...