Wednesday 21 March 2012

Party Time - DT for MMCS



Hi all

Wednesday is upon us again which can only mean its time for a new challenge over at 
This week our theme is 

DIGI ONLY

So we would like to see only digi images on your creations please.

We are sponsered this week by the very charming designs of


They very kindly let each DT member chose an image that they would like to work with for the challenge, so I chose to use this rather sassy and funky Scarlette Cupcake to work with.


Isnt she just fabulous!!!, I chose to make a Twisted Easel card and wanted to keep it quite simple and funky to go with the quirky image. I coloured the image with promarkers and tried a little dotty background around the image to give it a bit of depth. The papers are from a MME Stella & Rose pad and I just love the colours and designs in this pad -so much I have nearly used it all up!!!. To finish I added a few rolled roses cut by Marrianne Designs Die and a fabby blingy Prima Swirl. The sentiment was a freebie from a magazine a couple of months ago.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations, and enter the challenge is you fancy winning some of these gorgeous images for yourself.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Craft-room Challenge - Bling/Glitter/Sparkle

Papertake Weekly - Bingo
I have used the line Gems, Die Cut, Flowers
Prima gem swirl & Die Cut flowers

Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Tie it up/Ribbon & Digi Image

Squigglefly - Homemade Flowers

Emerald Faeries - Easel Card

17 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, beautiful funky little card, those papers are my favs too! Heidi xxx

Shelly said...

Hi Lyndsey! Oh wow your card is fab, I love the twisted easel shape, haven't tried this yet! Great choice of image and the most gorgeous papers... I may have to spent some money on this now! Hope you're well, Shelly x

Kathy Bradley said...

What a totally cute card - your coloring is awesome and your flower wonderful. Thank you for joining as at the Squigglefly challenge and hope to see you again soon!

bumblebee creations said...

love it! the colors you used are gorgeous together and so are those flowers! Thank you for joining our squigglefly challenge this week!

Donna Mosley said...

A beautiful card Lyndsey, love the design and gorgeous papers.

Donna x

Zoechaos said...

Great fun card, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge good luck XOXO Zoe

Holly Young said...

What a fun easel card! Love the papers and all the bling! Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

Mary J said...

That is so fabby Lyndsey, gorgeous! Lovin' your little girl's card on MCS today!

downrightcrafty said...

oh my such a lovely creation and great styling on the easel too, thank you for joining us for our Easel Card Challenge at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs Kate xx

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey.i love the fun image and colours and the shape is brilliant :D

xx coops xx

Maria said...

I love this image! Your card is fabulous and the beaded swirl is lovely. Thanks for joining in with us at the Craft-Room Challenge, and good luck.

Maria x

Unknown said...

hi honey- totally love this ... xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh fabulously gorgeous Lyndsey! Love the image and papers and all your fab details :o) Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Lyndsey, your card is so elegant and I love that it's an easel card. I don't do enough of those! And your flowers are da bomb!! ;D Thanks for joining us at Squigglefly's Challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card hunny I am loveing the colours and the flowers, ribbon and Bling! awesome job! hugs me x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Your card is gorgeous Lyndsey! Love the swirl and the papers are lush I think I have these!!! Well enjoy the NEC I may see you there xx

Tracey Manderson said...

Oh my thats amazing! great work.
Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden, good luck and hope to see you next time.
Hugs
Tracey

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...