Saturday 24 March 2012

If the shoe fits!!! - DT for Totally Gorjuss



Hi all,

The weekend is upon us yet again, so it can only mean its time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. This week out theme is

Spots & Stripes

We don't mind what you use, as long as we can see spots and stripes on your creations.

We are sponsered this week by
Shop


For my card this week I have made a Joy Fold card, which for those who dont know is a little card on a big card. So my square image opens to the right, then you open the LH panel to revel your sentiment. I have kept it shut by using a bit of ribbon in a fancy bow.


I have used a fabby LOTV Die Cut Square for my image and this little cutie is just perfect for my sister who just like me has a bit of a pennant for shoes lol!!!!. The papers are MME Vanity Fair and the flowers are a mix of Prima and WOC. You have to be careful where you place embellies on these cards as you have to remember that the image opens out. The sentiment is another of those fab mag freebies and the colours just matched my card perfectly.

Please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute card love the papers and flower, the image is so cute and perfect for a sister! hugs me!

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Lyndsey, this is so very sweet hun. I love the cute image and all the scrummy embellies.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Beautiful Lyndsey...

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

aw so sweet lyndsey.gorgeous image and i love your stunning papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey :o) Fab design, love the papers and cute image. Those flowers are really pretty too! Lisa x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh I can't tell you how much I love this totally adorable card. The image is the cutest and I love the background. Fabby flowers and I love the fancy fold!
Hugs Bonnie

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful card.love your coloring.great layers on card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...