Saturday 31 March 2012

I spy a Butterfly

Hi all,

Well this time last weekend I was on my way to NEC to purchase lots of new goodies to add to my stash. A week later and most of it is still unpacked in the bags lol!!!. Anyway its it time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. This week we have a fabulous theme for you we want to see your :-

Swirly Whirly's

We are sponsered this week by


So for my card this week I have gone all out Pretty, Pink, Girly and very Swirly Whirly. I have made a Centre Step Easel Card and used a gorgeous image called Charlotte and Butterly available HERE from Milkcoffee.






The papers used are from the 12x12 Tea party Collection from Trimcraft, Cheery Lynn Die to create my Swirly Whirly's and lots of flowers from WOC.

Please do pop on over to the Challenge Blog and check out my team mates creations and join in the fun for yourself.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a fab card love pink..it looks complicated stepper !! and out of my league lol!! so congrats on a perfect card love it hugs sassyx

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous lyndsey.i love the shaoe and really sweet image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Aunty Sue said...

just stunning and how clever is this a step easel 1st i have seen and love it. Does the top stay folded when closed or do you open it flat to close. Is there a tutorial re measurements for this. Oh I do love it. Thanks for the inspirations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...