Saturday 10 March 2012

Birthday Princess - DT for Totally Gorjuss



Hi all,

The weekend is finally here, hopefully we will have a very stress free & relaxing one (ie - no more bad news this week please!!!!)  So as its Saturday it can only mean its time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss, but before I announce the challenge I have a bit of news. I have been on the TG team for the last few months as a Guest Gorjussette, then last week the lovely Net who runs challenge asked me if I would like to stay on the team permanently - well there was only one answer to that question so I am now a full blown Gorjussette whoop whoop!!!!.

So anyway this weeks challlenge is a nice and easy one with a theme of

Anything Goes - With a little twist to add a button somewhere on your creation.

We are sponsered this week by the wonderful

Craft Supplies, Craft CDs & Tools for Card Making & Scrapbooking - Crafters Companion

So for my creation this week I used a fabulous image from the Swalk Collection called Little Princess, isnt she just an adorable little image. I chose to make my base card out of Acetate for something a little bit different and quite like how it turned out. (also I still had it on my desk after making the easel card lol!!!)


I coloured the image with my Polys for a softer look, I went mad for these and they cost hubby a fortune for the full set, but always seem to reach for my Promarkers so thought they desereved a little aring again. The fabby dotted paper is from a Kars pad and the flowers are a mix of WOC and some I picked up from the floristry warehouse along with the pins. I took the opportunity to make this card for Abbie who's birthday is on 1st April, and the little freebie sentiment was just perfect. I added a blingy Prima Swirl and 2 cute little buttons in the top LH corner to finish.

Well I hope you like my creation, please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates wonderful creations and take part in this very easy challenge.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ditzy-Crafty Mess challenge - Buttons/Anything Goes

Hotshot Crafts - Ribbon

Crafty Purple Frog Challenges - Pink & Girly

Moving along with the times - Cute with a Button

S J Crafts - Flowers / with Red or Pink

16 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Lyndsey, Ah this is so pretty, I love the sweet pinks you have used. Well done on being a full time Gorjussette x Thanks for playing along with us on MAWTT this week, Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I have candy if you are interested, Hazelxox

Donna Mosley said...

A very pretty card Lyndsey. Love the sweet image and your colouring is amazing.

Donna x

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.i love your pretty colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

craftymum said...

Hi Lyndsey
Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Ribbon Challenge

hugs Sarah x

Shirley-Anne said...

Such a pretty feminine creation and so many gems and stunning flowers . Thanks for sharing on Ditzy craftymess Challenge Blog .

Susan Glennnie said...

lovely stamp love swalk very nice good luck in the ditzy challenge hugs sue x

Scattychick said...

This is so pretty and the acetate really makes the embellishments pop out :) Thank you for joining in with us at Ditzy-Craftymess x

Sandra Wright. said...

Gorgeous girlie card for a very special person,love it....

Sandie @Ditzy-Craftymess

kim edmonds said...

fab card,thanks for entering this week over at ditzy-craftymess x

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with "Pink & Girly" at The Crafty Purple Frog! xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh so cute Lyndsey!! Can you please e-mail me when you have time at danmoose@aol.com - I need to get you your image of MC challenge. Many hugs!!

Jules said...

Hi Lyndsey

You must have been ready for your weekend after all that happened last week for you.

I hope this week will be much better and that you had a lovely weekend.

Your card is gorgeous. Such a cute image and all those gorgeous flowers!! Beautiful.

Love Jules xx

Lou said...

the acetate is a fantastic idea - great card. Thanks for joining in with SJ Crafts challenge

dragonllew said...

Great card love the acetate thanks for joining us this month at S J Crafts.
Jenny x

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Lindsey. Such an adorable image and you've coloured her beautifully! Gorgeous papers and embellishments - the flowers are stunning!
Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

Love your beautiful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT for my Cute As A Button challenge
Laurie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...