Tuesday 13 March 2012

Abigial in Print

Hii all,

I have no card to show you today, but I do have a picture of a very excited girl. A while ago I sent off a picture of Abbie and some cards she had made to Cardmaking & Papercraft Magazine. Yesterday my copy came through the post and Abigail has been crowned this months Card Making Princess. She was so excited last night and has taken off with my mag today to show everyone at school lol!!!



The picture was actually taken last year when she was off school for 2 weeks with Chicken Pox, to keep her occupied I let her raid my crafty stash and these were what she came up with. Also as you can read in the text, when she was in hospital in Jan having her IV's we took stamped images and promarkers in with us to keep her amused.

This card below is one she made on Sunday, after spying some of my digi images on my desk ready to be coloured. This one she decided looked like her so she pinched it an made this card, which she made without any help from me at all.


Hope you like Abbie's card and thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Congratulations Abigial! That is super exciting news!
Hugs Bonnie

Diane's Card Designs said...

CONGRATULATIONS ABBIE!!!

lyndsey...you must be so proud. What a talanted little girl just like her mum. Give her a big hug from me.

Diane xx

PatR said...

Well done Abi, you are such a star!!

Mary J said...

She is so adorable and so is her card! Very talented just like her mum!! congrats to Abbie!

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! way to go Abbie. Huge congrats sweetie. Love your gorgous card, fab colouring and pretty flower detail. Have fun cardmaking. :o)

Donna x

Hazel said...

Hey Lyndsey

I can see Abi in all her glory in CM&P magazine - what a super crafting star she is!

Hugs

Hazel x

Wishcraft said...

Aww how fab! Well done Abbie :o) Lisa x

coops said...

aw big congratulations abbie well done sweetheart and i love your card. gorgeous sweet image and colours :D
aw you must be so proud lyndsey :D

xx coops xx

Bettina L. said...

You must be so proud of your little girl. So talented and she has the years to come to be as good as her mummy;) She already is on her way to do just that;) Hugs Bettina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...